Free delivery within 20 miles, subject to a minimum order of £50.
We are continuing to take orders and make deliveries, as we provide an essential service keeping our customers homes warm. However we want to avoid all contact with customers to protect the health of our customers and delivery team, so:
- Please only order wood and related products if you really need it.
- If you see one of the delivery team please do not be tempted to go out and see them. Please just let him make his delivery and only go and get your products once the van has left.
- Where not required to gain access to to a common stair or garden we will not be ringing door bells or buzzers. You will receive an email to confirm that your wood has been delivered. To assist us with this, if you are expecting a delivery we would appreciate if any gates could be left open.
- We will not be placing wood in log stores or shed, we will be leaving it on ‘door steps’.
- We will not be offering a stacking service
- We will not be accepting cash or cheque payments
Local Delivery – Edinburgh and the Lothians:
Our delivery rates are as follows:
- Orders over £50, within a 20 mile radius – free
- Orders under £50, within a 20 mile radius – £15
- All orders within a 20 -25 mile radius – £15
- All orders within a 25-30 mile radius – £20
- All orders within a 30-35 mile radius – £25
- Next day delivery – delivery fee plus £15
Distances are based upon deliveries from our depot on the west side of Edinburgh. Delivery fees will be calculated based on your delivery postcode when you place your order.
If you live beyond 35 miles, please give us a call to discuss delivery options as we will try our best to accommodate your requirements.
We aim to deliver orders within 3-7 days of orders being placed. We do offer a next day delivery service at a cost of £15 on top of the normal delivery fee.
Where possible we seek to keep customers informed of when you will receive your delivery, so please ensure that the phone number you give us when placing your order is the best number for us to contact you on. We will send email confirmation once your delivery has been made.
If you have any specific delivery requirements please let us know when placing your order using the notes section, and we will try our best to accommodate your request. If we cannot meet your requirements, we will phone you to discuss alternative arrangements.
You do not have to be in to receive your delivery. However, it does help us if you can leave details when placing your order of where you would like your wood left if we deliver it when you are not in. This can be done using the notes section when placing your order.
At the present time we do not offer a collection service.
We offer UK wide delivery via a courier, subject to a delivery charge dependent on location and the quality of products you wish to order. Please contact us to discuss national deliveries.