This article provides an update on Edinburgh Wood Fuel’s current position in relation to the ongoing corona-virus outbreak. While we are continuing to take orders and make regular deliveries in and around Edinburgh, for the safety of our customers and delivery team we still have some restrictions on the usual delivery service we like to offer.
Until further notice, we want to continue to avoid contact with customers, so:
- We will only be delivering to ‘door steps’. We will not be placing wood in log stores or sheds, and when delivering to flats we will be leaving wood inside the main common stair door. We will not be carrying products up common stairs.
- If you see one of our delivery team please just let them make your delivery and only go to collect the products once the van has left.
- Where not required to gain access to a common stair or garden we will not be ringing door bells or buzzers. You will receive an email to confirm that your wood has been delivered.
- We will not be offering a stacking service.
- We will not be accepting cash or cheque payments.
We hope that you appreciate why we have put these measures in place, and that it does not cause you too much inconvenience.